Thread: Bits & Bobs
View Single Post
Old 24-07-2021, 07:09   #1807
andyd
God Member

Re: Bits & Bobs

Quote:
Originally Posted by Twenty Eight View Post
Manchester City don't have to rule bend and if you think they're concerned about parachute payments ........... as if they will ever need them.
I drive a nice car because I can afford it.
If I came into a wedge I'd buy an even nicer car.
Some would call that obscene ... I would call it my choice and my business.
I have a brand new car wow me and the wife worked all our lives are both now not in the best of health but we get the car I have new because it's used a lot and more reliable than a banger, Man City are owned by a rich man who is to be fair probably one of the better ones , but football finances and unfair parachute payments , unscrupulous rich bosses who use a club as a play thing need reining in. If this upset,s them tough they get fed up and screw clubs over anyway. As for the obscene comments there are vastly overpaid very average players currently playing in this country but as said before can't blame them for taking it. But how far do you let it go reading and research is useful Rovers this morning announced financial problems with out good owners the Venkys they would be probably be close to a Bury. Also struggling to attract new fans as trying to recoup money they have hiked prices up, people,s habits will have changed during this pandemic that will in time be proven to be right, a lot of football clubs are struggling some through being badly run some affected badly by this pandemic so just carry on City but just remember not so long ago you were playing at our level.

Last edited by andyd; 24-07-2021 at 07:12.
andyd is offline   Reply With Quote