Thread: Former Players!
View Single Post
Old 30-07-2021, 10:14   #1809
andyd
God Member

Re: Former Players!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Twenty Eight View Post
So what might motivate a player like him to choose to sign with Chelsea as the backup to the backup? As he tells the Chelsea official website in his first interview, it’s partly the challenge of competing against internationals, partly the opportunity to be a part of a big team playing for big trophies, and partly the potential benefits for his future career, be that at Chelsea or elsewhere.

“I’m excited to work with those two top-class goalkeepers and I’m sure I’ll learn a lot from them both. One of the biggest reasons for joining Chelsea is I’ve still got a lot to give. I’m only young in terms of a goalkeeper’s point of view so the fact I can learn from two keepers that have done so much in the game already even though they’re still quite young, really excites me. I know the coaching staff and the club has a pedigree of top goalkeepers so I can’t wait to be a part of that.”
Missed the pay rise out then good luck to lad was brilliant at Stanley just hope he gets game time sometime because he,s to good for warming a bench.
andyd is offline   Reply With Quote