View Single Post
Old 03-08-2021, 22:11   #1
mab
God Member

Budapest Defenders Champion!
Fast Castle Defense Champion!

Smile V Wycombe Wanderers Guess The Gate

Hi all I wasn't to sure if I was going to carry on with Guess the gate ! Seems a long time ago when things was normal. Well i'll give it another go but with a bit of a difference no Prizes for been the nearest unfortunately this season covid has put paid to that! Although you will get Karma So with only days to the start of the 2021/22 Stanley's opening game the red's face an away trip to to Adams park Football Ground Guide: Adams Park, Wycombe Wanderers FC Home of Wycombe Wanderers (The Chairboys) this coming Saturday 07/08/2021 with a 3pm ko for this L1 fixture Chairboys season so far is W - 0 D - 0 L - 0 GF - 0 GA - 0 GD - 0 With 0 pts having played 0 games and are -- in the league. Stanley's Season so far is W -0 D - 0 L - 0 GF - 0 GA - 0 GD - 0 With 0 pt having played 0 games and are in --place in the league.... Last time we met at Adams Park was a Tuesday Evening 17/09/2019 with a 7:45pm ko in front of 3,566 Which includes 75 Stanley fans watching a 1- 1 Draw Official Web Sit
Unofficial Web Sites:
Ch@irboys On The Net
Not 606 Forum
Vital Wycombe Wanderers (Vital Football Network)
Admission prices
Away Fans
Stanley have tickets on sale at the WHAM Stadium Ticket office.
Tel: 0871 434 1968 Beachdean Stand: Adults £25, Over 65+ £22, Mid Adult (22 - 25) £20, Young Adult (19 - 21) £18, Junior (12 - 18) £14

Children under 11s £5 The ticket prices quoted are for tickets purchased in advance of matchday. Although there is no price increase on the day Stanley supporters can buy their tickets over the phone by calling Wycombe on 01494441118
so what's your GUESS ( all welcome to have ago ) Good luck every one , I'll go for 3995 As this is an away game the winner will receive karma. Pleases note guesses with 0 ish + or - or their a bout's or around will be deemed an invalid guess and wont count GOOD LUCK