View Single Post
Old 04-08-2021, 19:31   #24
Less
Grand Wizard Of The Inner Clique

Re: Whatever Has Happened To Sausages?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hill Walker View Post
Just been down to the supermarket and took a moment or two to look at sausages. I didn't find any that suggested you should not prick them. In fact by comparison with other products there was in general little advice given, mainly can/cannot freeze, make sure cooked all the way through. Didn't look at all the sausages but did look at enough to suggest 'don't prick' advice was rare if existant at all in this supermarket.
So, we have a right little doubting Thomas to deal with have we?

Just because you haven't found sausages with cooking instructions about not pricking your banger doesn't mean there aren't sausages in that category.
What did you think? Less made it up on the spare of the moment just because he was bored?

Well yes I was bored and AccyWeb as usual could do with a boost be it factual or banal, so after reading these instructions I posted them on site as a fact because they exist, my imagination isn't good enough to invent such a topic.

Below is a link with the instructions mentioned:-

https://www.tesco.com/groceries/en-G...ucts/280011075

If you look under 'Cooking Precautions' You will find what I said.

I apologise if this thread doesn't meet with your approval and finish with suggesting you start a thread yourself that meets your high standards.

It would make a nice change from everyone else doing the hard work for you.
Less is offline   Reply With Quote