Thread: Electric Cars
View Single Post
Old 07-08-2021, 07:49   #25
Less
Grand Wizard Of The Inner Clique

Re: Electric Cars

Quote:
Originally Posted by Less View Post
Hmmm, and there was me thinking an honest salesperson would only sell a product he would be prepared to use himself. How gullible I really am, next thing you know I might start believing in global warming and preaching about our need to be green (if it makes me a quick buck as well that can only be a plus for me).
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shurm View Post
Hahaha so if you work for Ford you can only buy a Ford ? If you work for BMW you can only drive them ? It’s actually the Wife’s car I do drive a car for the brand I work for and actually that’s electric as well.

Like a said before I have them because they save me money no other reason I’m certainly not a green convert etc. Just wanted to say the cars are actually ok not trying to convert anyone there not for everyone as it’s been mentioned.
Now you're being silly, I don't expect that you or any other salesperson will ever apply higher principles to these or any other products because there isn't really such a beast as an honest salesperson, all sales are based on profit not what is best for the customer and just like all members of the public, salesmen/women react to greed and the best deals for themselves.

I don't consider you or others within your trade to be any different to the rest of us.

Last edited by Less; 07-08-2021 at 07:55.
Less is offline   Reply With Quote