View Single Post
Old 17-08-2021, 10:13   #50
monkey hanger
God Member

Re: The league return of the fans matchday thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by andyd View Post
..My point being as proven by amount of people watching Premiership in pubs is they won't be enticed to Stanley unless we were promoted to the top flight and then we wouldn't have the room.Andy Holt has only tweeted this morning about the difficulty,s of attracting new fans it takes time building up the community spirit and hopefully fan base.
plenty of people also spend hard earned cash in getting football packages to watch at home. once you do that it seems a bit pointless like it or not to spend more money on watching another clubs games live. you need to be dedicated especially if you have to rely upon public transport to get to games. one thing is once the novalty of live football dies down and winter comes around i doubt stanleys gates will dip much further but plenty of others will if their sides are not doing well. feel sorrt for andy holt as i,m afraid he,ll be battering his head against the old stone wall in his attempts to get fans to the wham. stanley are like loads of others as it is what it is.
monkey hanger is offline   Reply With Quote