View Single Post
Old 20-08-2021, 10:51   #30
Chimer
Senior Member+

Re: 2021/22 Prediction League; Game 3 v Doncaster Rovers (home)

It's Easy When We're Winning ...

As long as you remember to enter, of course. Game 1 I forget to enter ; Game 3 I forget to enter and (nearly) forget to drivel , but here it is eventually.

Confidence seems high , strangely so as most of you seem to think JC's subs strategy is rubbish . 21 out of 25 expected the win, with just 3 on the fence and only StanleyJosh blowing his winning start completely by jumping over it .

Of the 21, this week's maxi heroes were Div3North, Mike A and Tom D, with 8 of you taking 4 points and 10 settling for the bare 3 .

Top of the heap rests with the 3 who've got 3 out of 3 right, having bet against us at Wycombe. Nige B and Taypot are sharing the lead on 12, having picked up 3 bonuses each, with Shurm a point adrift. Mike A leads the Empire Loyalists, recovering from week 1 optimism, with 10 points. And nobody's pointless .

No new players this week , and LongLostSon, Revived Red and StanleyHouse missing in action along with me. So it looks like it's going to be a season with around 30 of us playing along. There'll be a full table published after the Crewe game tomorrow (that is the game's tomorrow, the table will follow when I remember I've got to do it ).

So it's roll on to the choo-choo and steam off to see the Alex. Another team who've not had a great start to the season , and it would be nice to keep it that way, wouldn't it?

On Stanley On!!