View Single Post
Old 20-08-2021, 12:16   #31
VALAIRIAN
God Member

Smile Re: 2021/22 Prediction League; Game 3 v Doncaster Rovers (home)

Quote:
Originally Posted by chimer View Post
it's easy when we're winning ...

as long as you remember to enter, of course. Game 1 i forget to enter ; game 3 i forget to enter and (nearly) forget to drivel , but here it is eventually.

Confidence seems high , strangely so as most of you seem to think jc's subs strategy is rubbish . 21 out of 25 expected the win, with just 3 on the fence And only stanleyjosh blowing his winning start completely by jumping over it :d.

Of the 21, this week's maxi heroes were div3north, mike a and tom d, with 8 of you taking 4 points and 10 settling for the bare 3 .

Top of the heap rests with the 3 who've got 3 out of 3 right, having bet against us at wycombe. Nige b and taypot are sharing the lead on 12, having picked up 3 bonuses each, with shurm a point adrift. Mike a leads the empire loyalists, recovering from week 1 optimism, with 10 points. And nobody's pointless .

No new players this week , and longlostson, revived red and stanleyhouse missing in action along with me. So it looks like it's going to be a season with around 30 of us playing along. There'll be a full table published after the crewe game tomorrow (that is the game's tomorrow, the table will follow when i remember i've got to do it ).

So it's roll on to the choo-choo and steam off to see the alex. Another team who've not had a great start to the season , and it would be nice to keep it that way, wouldn't it?

on stanley on!!
Yes!!

18 Years in the Football League

https://onstanleyon.com/sean-mcconville-testimonial/
VALAIRIAN is online now   Reply With Quote
Accrington Web