View Single Post
Old 26-08-2021, 11:32   #34
dotti34

Re: something wrong.

Of course there is nothing wrong with people who have the same interests discussing these, exchanging views and ideas, and good on them for having such an interest. However, there are other topics that could be discussed as well, and wouldn‘t it be great for the forum if this was happening on a regular basis.

Les, the reason I put my postings on the ‘something wrong’ thread was that it seemed to be appropriate, this existing thread being on similar lines.

MH, I know where you are coming from but this is the sort of outlet where we can voice our opinions, whether they make a difference or not, it doesn’t mean we are moaning about a situation, it doesn’t have to be boring. Our opinions are important but how will we know what others think if they don’t express theirs. Even if nothing comes of it then at least we have had our say. Waste of time – I don’t think so. Good for the brain.

Margaret, you are right – without being impolite I would hazard a guess that the main contributors these days are of the older variety. However, I am sure there must be members who are of the younger set, it would be great to hear their views on current affairs from their perspective.

Taddy, if I lived near you I would buy my vegetables and fruit from you, you have so much and I am sure they are delicious (though I suspect your nose has grown quite a bit in the telling of your accomplishments as a gardener). I actually found your post very amusing and not boring at all.
dotti34 is offline   Reply With Quote