View Single Post
Old 27-08-2021, 09:48   #46
Margaret Pilkington
Beacon of light

Re: something wrong.

Cashy, it is not that I don’t like football...I just don’t understand it...at all....and I do not have a mind to understand it either.
And please do not feel that I am as you put it ‘sad’ for suggesting that this is just because I do not like football....I am not a fan of any sport.
But I respect those who do like it and do understand it...their enjoyment of it takes nothing away from me....but the people who comment on the football side must have other interests and opinions as well....and it would make for an interesting forum if they occasionally posted onto some other parts of Accyweb.

You could say that I could do the same on the Football part...but....really?
I have nothing at all to contribute because I know only a few things about football....and none of them would stimulate any kind of discussion.

When all there is to read on here is football, then it makes me feel like I am not welcome....and yes...I know that my feelings are not the concern of anyone on here.
Attempts have been made by various people to get some other interesting posts going and they go down like a brick budgie.....and if we do not participate in threads then the forum will disappear...or be devoted to just Stanley....and as laudable as that might be for the Stanley fans,it would be a loss to the rest of us.
Margaret Pilkington is offline   Reply With Quote
Accrington Web