View Single Post
Old 16-10-2021, 10:18   #8
monkey hanger
God Member

Re: Death of Essex MP

Quote:
Originally Posted by DaveinGermany View Post
Nice to know Tads, but at the same time you've just voluntarily added yourself to the list of vile, "Xenophobic, nazi, phobics" by agreeing with me.

Apparently we're fairly commonplace & loathed by the whiny lefterist liberal "intellectuals" & snowies of the world & as such, should be hounded down & burnt at the stake of anti multi culti heresy!

Aye well, I'm still here & not particularily concerned about my impending doom & will continue to rile illiberal liberals & their moronics as long as I keep drawing breath.
well i,m proud to be in your gang also dave. just look at our capital run by sadiq jabbem. knife crime rising. deaths from it rising and all he can do is attempt to ban stop and search where he knows who the majority are involved in it are. if it was white over 65 males involved i for one would not object to being stop and searched if it helped to stop the problem. facts are facts no matter how the lefties try to paint things and one day they,ll end up smelling the coffee too if they manage to grow up and not end up on a slab themselves. next thing will be the list of excuses rolled out for his murder seeing as he is a box ticker. there must be the mental health card somewhere out there that needs playing. great britain, thats a joke.
monkey hanger is offline   Reply With Quote