View Single Post
Old 20-10-2021, 13:46   #32
Margaret Pilkington
Beacon of light

Re: Death of Essex MP

Quote:
Originally Posted by Exile on Spencer St View Post
Guess how our politicians are going to react to another murder by another Islamomaniac?
Going back to hiding their expenses!

https://order-order.com/2021/10/20/r...s-information/

Btw, Margaret, I read the Spiked article completely the opposite way to you. The author, I thought, was making the point that the political and media elites, in their desperate obsession with identity politics which seems only to recognise the evils of white/western societies, will ‘deflect’ criticism onto that target or (yet again) play the ‘lone wolf’ card.
Must be a helluva big pack of lines wolves amongst us.
Was it really opposite to how you read it Exile?
In my eyes(and maybe I have the wrong end of the stick here) they are deflecting the issues of what is really wrong(not tackling the Islamist terrorist agenda) and blaming us for having the views about these poor misunderstood peace loving Muslims.
These people who have chosen to be here……some whose choice it has been…..and some whose choice was fostered by their parents desire for what they saw as a better life.
But these young men who feel so marginalised by our unfortunate (?) views of them and their ideologies are not trees…if they do not like it here…..then the door is open for them to leave….yet none of them do…preferring to blast innocent people out of existence…..and doesn’t that make them feel the peace and love that Islam is based on…or is it just power?
Margaret Pilkington is offline   Reply With Quote