View Single Post
Old 31-10-2021, 09:38   #9
taddy

Re: Have you ever had a scary moment?

I am not and have never been a "God Botherer" but I am convinced that there is something in the Ancester, after life thing for one reason; when our son was about three years old, (he is now 52), we usedto hear him talking to someone after we had put him to bed, Evertime Hazel went to see what was the matter he used to point to a corner of his bedroom, (always the same one) and say "that lady keeps stroking my head", he was never frightened or upset, thinking it was just a dream,Hazel or I would tuck him up and tell him everting was alright.
After he joined the army Hazels mother had asked me to have a photograph of her mother enlarged which I had done and placed it on the mantlepiece, when he came home on leave aged eighteen, as soon as he walked into the living room he stopped and stared at the photo and said "where has that picture come from" when I mentioned that it was his Great Grandmother who he had never seen or heard of, his reply of "that is the lady that used to stroke my head when I was a baby, left me cold. This is absolutely 100% true.
taddy is offline   Reply With Quote