View Single Post
Old 31-10-2021, 12:47   #12
DaveinGermany
a multieloquent Mule

Xeno Tactic Champion!
Re: Have you ever had a scary moment?

Not my tale, but my Father said when he was working the Dogs at Walton nick one of his Shepherds would ocassionally come to a grinding halt, start to become agitated, whine & refuse to move on, but always at the same point.

Now this was a working dog that would face a gun, had broom handles bust across his back & all while doing his job or on display work. A few months later some workers were doing the ground work for some new buildings & they found some female boots & clothing articles from about the 1800's. Apparently, it was near to the same spot were Rex would stop & create, checking up in the prison records this was the area were woman prisoners had been locked up.

Furthermore being in Germany, many Barracks used by the British Army were old Wehrmacht or SS Barracks, some with many sightings or occurences reported by troops who were accommodated in these blocks or within the camps themselves. Although I never "saw" anything, there was the odd occassions were I didn't feel comfortable in a particular place or as though I felt, I was not alone but could never actually see anyone, the inate human 6th sense would be sending out a "feeling".