View Single Post
Old 23-11-2021, 06:14   #1
dotti34

Reading old threads can be fun....

Before anyone points it out to me, yes I know that old threads have been mentioned a few times on this site, but I thought I’d start a new one about reading the old ones.

Having nothing better to do this afternoon I thought I’d take a trip down memory lane and I did what Odders had done that inspired his thread. I can recommend doing this, It is worth it, and very enlightening at times, so many subjects covered, so many opinions given, and although political correctness has been around for a while it didn’t always seem to apply here. Certainly members did not go overboard trying to be pc and thank goodness for that. What a shame that we have to be so careful what we write these days.

I’ve been having a few chuckles. Came across one thread entitled ‘old rhyme’….some funny ditties there, and some I remembered from when I was little. Maybe we won’t mention the one about moonlight, eh! Cashie. As for talk about passing wind in those ditties, there was more than one mention of methane emissions (in less than a polite way). All a bit of fun.

Interesting to have comments if you have looked back on the old threads.

By the way, did you know that vegans are said to pass 60% more methane than meat eaters? Just thought I’d throw that one in.
dotti34 is offline   Reply With Quote
Accrington Web