View Single Post
Old 27-11-2021, 10:46   #10
Less
Grand Wizard Of The Inner Clique

Re: Reading old threads can be fun....

Quote:
Originally Posted by cashman View Post
theres many people i miss and always will Eric i didnt know apart from on here, but had some great friends now gone R.I.P. them jaysay, katex, were two i knew that were very special, Mick as well, my memories not the best theres more i cannot think at the moment,
I came within 500 miles of meeting Eric around Christmas 2015, O.K. over here that is a distance but over there it's no more than a spit away.

What happened was, I was asked to work on some industrial monitors in New York, It would take about a fortnight with a few days off over the Christmas Season.
So I P.M.'d Eric about meeting up somewhere, unfortunately his reply was in the negative due to commitments for the holiday season plus the main reason the weather there at that time of year could become mean which meant we could stuck wherever we met for longer than either of us could afford. So I just missed meeting him.

As it was, come Christmas my workmate and I became real New York tourists and spent a couple of days in the big apple.

It turned out to be the warmest Christmas there on record we had dressed up ready for extreme cold and instead had the threat of sunstroke!

Below is a pic of the daytime temperature and also a cool bar we found to while away our time plus some decorations.:-

Less is offline   Reply With Quote