Thread: Corona Virus
View Single Post
Old 24-12-2021, 08:51   #2305
DaveinGermany
a multieloquent Mule

Xeno Tactic Champion!
Re: Corona Virus

I've had 2, the 2nd kicks in fully today, it was not something I wanted or had a desire to accept, but the Germans have form for putting folk under duress & that was the reason I had to have the jags. Many firms won't let you onto their yard, delivering or not unless you've been jabbed, so I couldn't fulfill my job obligations which then puts me & my boss in an awkward situation.

Furthermore, there are some places that are slowly becoming reminiscent of 1930's Germany, a very dark era in this countrys history, so that is why the politicoes are hesitant to introduce compulsory jabs, that being said, a new government is now in power & their attitudes differ from the old one & as such the demands are becoming more strident for "Impfung" & "Papiers". those without are being gradually ostracized & not even subtlely at that.

Most of the "Weihnachts Markts", which are a very important cultural aspect of German life have been shut down this year, same as last year, those that managed to stay open did so with stringent rules & conditions, those allowed entry were issued a ""Bandchen" (braclet) to highlight their conformity, those without remained excluded, there was even "Security" at the access gates, not as you'd hope to keep out the "Imri's" of this world & other such undesirables, oh no! Their purpose to control the "Unclean" & non muzzled.

Tis become a funny old World & that's just in my little part of it.