View Single Post
Old 23-04-2022, 18:55   #12
Tin Monkey
Senior Member+

Re: The vs Lincoln thread.

I think it's been an underwhelming season overall. Promised so much but fell short so very often. If anything, it's been very frustrating. I love Colby but he's not scored enough, equally Prichard has spent so long injured, I'm just hoping that next season we'll see what he really can do.
However, it's also been a correspondingly successful season. Hamilton is a star in the making, as is Jay Noah Baghuelou and Tommy Leigh. Butcher, Skyes, Pell and Nottingham all deserve a special mention, as does Savin. Coyle will be a major asset in the next season, as long as we build on what we've got.

There are some good prospects in the wings, Woods and Adedoyin to name but two.

In addition we have Coley and Jimmy, who despite their failings they still put in the performances year after year. Added to that the back room staff who continuously come up with the goods, that just compounds the critics.

I don't want to bleat on about the obvious, but we aren't a big money team. But we have the makings of a very good team next season. Let's hope we keep them together and build on what we've got.