View Single Post
Old 22-09-2022, 12:20   #23
Restless
Senior Member+

Re: Starmer and raynor

Quote:
Originally Posted by Margaret Pilkington View Post

There is a family in our street and all of them are users of ‘weed’….is it pure coincidence that they are the ones visited by the police on a regular basis because of ‘domestic disturbances’?
Possibly a coincidence. Not knowing anything else about them makes it impossible to comment on that. But possible there is other aspects about them aside that produces such behaviour. Cannabis generally does not produce such behaviour in people. However, some are just wired wrong either way.

I do wonder if it can amplify a negative personality......

Quote:

I am not sure either if the media demonise cannabis, but I agree that alcohol causes misery too.
In America yes. But i was talking back when the original discussion took place

Quote:
A research paper in the Royal College of Psychiatrists journal, which was published August 2022 cites that young people using Cannabis as a recreational drug were more likely to suffer from psychosis and depression.
This is not anecdotal evidence, but is research based.

There is a plethora of research that implies that the use of Cannabis is harmful and has adverse effects on Mental health and cognitive function….and the earlier a person starts using this, the more harmful it is.
Young people should not be putting anything into their bodies that change their frame of mind as they are still growing and nurturing as a human being. I am a strong believer in this now. Once upon a time i may've had a YOLO viewpoint but the fact is YOLO
and if i could go back and change things, i would've never taken any drug, especially Alcohol.

Last edited by Restless; 22-09-2022 at 12:23.
Restless is offline   Reply With Quote