View Single Post
Old 25-09-2022, 01:12   #26
dotti34

Re: Starmer and raynor

On the subject of drugs, I don’t know much about them, legal, recreational, or any other sort, but in my opinion anyone who chooses to use drugs that mess with their brain and might cause them to hallucinate must be bonkers to start with. I don’t know if illegal drugs cause the same sort of hallucination that a bad reaction to a legal drug can cause, but if they do then I can understand users that are hallucinating being blown out of their minds and anything could (and probably does) happen, they will be out of control. What I can’t understand is why anyone would want such an experience, or risk it happening.

I speak from experience regarding hallucinating due to a bad reaction to a legal drug. Two years ago I had a major operation and was given drugs in the hospital to help my recovery. I had a very bad reaction to one. This made me hallucinate and it is something I do not ever want to go through again. It was a very scary experience. I was given this drug for medical reasons (I wasn’t given any more of it after that reaction of course) but anyone who would willingly risk the possible consequences of using drugs hoping to get some sort of ‘buzz’ in my opinion must be out of their mind – or soon will be.
dotti34 is offline   Reply With Quote