View Single Post
Old 15-06-2005, 04:55   #4
Outback Ozzy
Senior Member+

Re: Have you woken up yet?

Oh dear, Dr Bull, what a poor misguided fool you are. How can any true Stanley fan (Adam Cottier excluded) be jealous of your club. OK so you have been to the playoffs twice in the last two years, but never made it passed the semi's. It doesn't matter what the odds are on Sportbet or whether David Brown and Andy Tretton are good enough or not! Look at the results we have had against you over the last two seasons we have been in the Conference National. Not bad for an up and coming side. Instead of bad mouthing other clubs on their website, why not try and support your local club that should really be playing in the Vauxhall Masterfit Welsh national league, you never know, you may even get into Europe that way. You can crow at the end of next season if you get promotion (I very much doubt it) and we don't. But please don't come onto this website to try and p**s off other Stanley supporters, it will only end in tears and they won't be northern ones.

Piston broke owd geezer, Stanley supporter and shareholder, Retired and loving it
Addendum, the views I express on here are my own, if you don't like them: TOUGH!
Outback Ozzy is offline   Reply With Quote