View Single Post
Old 12-07-2005, 21:10   #1
Poodle

Selling Two Cars - Thats right TWO

i have a C2 GT 1.6I 16V (110bhp) (04 plate) Red with white alloys, 21,000 Miles give or take on the clock. Central Locking, Alarm, CD Player Sports Seats and evertyhing else that comes with a C2, Its only one year old and still has almost 2 years warranty left along with Tax. All documents etc are there and its had only one owner ME and i bought the car outright so its HPI clear. The car has just been dealer serviced. Offers around £7250

Also is a Racing Green Peugeot 306 1.6 Litre. Its got a nice 89,000on the clock however its in excellent condition for its age runs perfect no rust or any such problems. Its just undergone an MOT and as such has a new exhaust and a full 12 Months MOT it also comes with 6 months TAX. Offers around £1100.

If you would like to come take a look at these vehicles then please call me on my mobile the number is > 07817 018524 alternativly email me at [email protected] < someone is in most times of the day and night so its no problem. I can email photos if you would like and im not situated very far i only live in Rising Bridge.

Have fun