View Single Post
Old 19-09-2005, 15:01   #4
WINGY

Re: A few pictures from China.

O.K so time for some explanation....
They are a little mixed up so bare with me..
Pic 1 is the view from my hotel room, and pic three is the hotel as i'm sure you can tel..
Picture 2 is from Baoding city centre and is 1 of 3 KFC outlets in the city!!
pic 4 is the factory which i'm working in, its an Italian rin factory with 4 Italian people looking after us, there great people and were treat like kings...

So jumping 1 in pic 6 is me with Monica and Mara 2 of our Italian co-workers, they took us around the city for a bit of a wake up call!!! ive seen china before but not like this! This is classed as a big city and pic 5 is Mara's Favorite street..Its a real eye opener believe me!!!!
pic 7 is of the same street, and it doesn't do justice, it really is a great view!!!.
/ic 8 is of a local temple that is being refurbished (i think) Believe it or not pic 9 is a taxi (i think) i aint gettin on 1 of those i can tell you!!!!
And the last is a picture of £4000 worth of Bonsai!! which the genral manager bought on his trip from Italy!! The oldest in the picture os 80 yrs old, they really are a sight to be seen believe me!!!!
Anyway, more to follow when i get them, providing people are interested that is...

People work for money!
If you want loyalty, get a dog!!!

Last edited by WINGY; 19-09-2005 at 15:13.
WINGY is offline   Reply With Quote