Thread: Big brother...
View Single Post
Old 22-05-2006, 14:56   #87
Madhatter
God Member

Re: Big brother...

He doesn't make me laugh because imitating a comedian, that's imitating another comedian isn't funny. We'll be getting people immitating pete next. It's put on, it's an act for the cameras, he shouldn't even be in there, it's an embarassment and does make big brother crap tv. Big brother is supposed to be about normal everyday people being in a house, not the most messed up in the head people. Out of all the ones I've seen so far this is by far the worst.
pete wants sectioning, the manc needs locking up and her mouth scrubbing with soap, nikki needs boot camp, shabaz is ok, he just needs to learn others have feelings, bonnie is great, imogen is too, although a bit full of herself, lisa is the only plastic barbie i know of who isn't full of herself, cares about others and has a heart of gold. all the rest seem normal decent people. the freaks shouldn't be in there, get them out and it will become the social experiment, game, that it's supposed to be. But they won't and you won't you'll keep all the freaks in cos they make you laugh, and all the normal but genuinly interesting ones will get evicted. I haven't got a favourite to win, but it should be a girl I think. as long as lisa, pete, nikki, shabaz, sezer don't win i'll be happy.
Come and write every night, chat with a hula melody
Madhatter is offline   Reply With Quote