View Single Post
Old 14-08-2006, 15:51   #23
Madhatter
God Member

Re: Photo Competition 10

Quote:
Originally Posted by K.S.H
I didn't get one of you junetta, I would have replied if I had, I have had quite a few off madhatter stating the same thing and says he's not entering anymore comps cause of it.
Fair enough she didn't press the shutter button herself but it wasn't david bailey either was it
Who is to say that I press the shutter on mine, could be my Mrs sister brother or uncle couldn't it, same goes for anyone else.
Its only a small competition and started off just for the fun of it then we started with a small gift once every 6 week, I could understand if there was a prize to Australia for the winner.
I'm not gonna change anything, as far as I am concerned it doesn't matter but please remember, me and possibly you are liable to get this sort of thing if you don't press the shutter button yourself

Is it the mini tripod your frightened of not winning madhatter? let me know if it is i'll buy you one.
I've just noticed that. If you read your rules you don't win anything for winning. I couldn't care less about a mini tripod, I've got one thanks, and it's a decent one. I'm more likely to donate prizes than taking them.
Come and write every night, chat with a hula melody
Madhatter is offline   Reply With Quote