View Single Post
Old 20-10-2006, 12:45   #1
chav1
I am Banned

a moan about hyndburn homes

ime sure there are plenty of complaints about hynburn homes and probably some more serious than the one i am going to post so feel free to add yours and lets see wot these cowboys need to do

my complaint is that there are no fences between gardens/prperties but the remains of where fences used to be

this may not seem to be a big problem but what if my 2 year old son is playing in MY garden and next doors dog walks across and mauls him to death while playing in the garden , not to mention the amount of dog sh1t that will be deposited in my garden which can cause blindness especialy to small children

one property i viewed had a foot path where people had used the back garden as a short cut and there was allsorts lying around like needles etc from drug users so whats to stop somone walking in and harming a child or yourself

the simple answer would be to buy your own fences but two things go against that idea

1: not everyone can afford fencing

2: if you do buy your own fencing and hynburn homes decide that they will sort fencing out they will rip up your fencing regardless of how nice it looks or how expensive it was just to put in their own

bare in mind that sterling homes bought council houses in teh same areas as hyndburn homes and have managed to not only decorate the properties but also put new good quality fencing around all their properties , its no wonder its hard to get a property off them because they fix the problems
chav1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Accrington Web