Thread: What is it? - 9
View Single Post
Old 12-11-2006, 22:13   #127
Len
God Member

Re: What is it? - 9

Quote:
Originally Posted by K.S.H
You should see the full size pic of them, can't put it on here Len gets annoyed and has to edit my posts, like he did with the Benji ones
Len doesn’t get annoyed.
As I explained, loading large images into the forums only slows thing down for others, not all are on broad band. Plus people have their screen resolutions set differently and it forces the forums pages wider than normal, not to mention server space. Large images take up room. We know Roy has his own server but it’s not a bottomless pit so we all have to play our part. I’m sure Roy knows what he’s talking about when he sets the limits and We only do as asked.
Should limits/ rules get revised, then we won’t need to edit.

I took time out, I copied and resized those images, I then re-uploaded them and inserted them back into your posts, whereas really all I had needed to do was remove them and send out a pm explaining that they were to large then you would have had to re-upload them but I saved you the inconvenience because I did it for you.
I’m sorry if my actions slightly offended as really they weren’t supposed too, I thought I was helping.
Len is offline   Reply With Quote