View Single Post
Old 15-11-2006, 21:49   #853
entwisi
God Member

Re: Accywebbers Daily Trivia quiz Comp!!!

Right, cheating, I saw an opportunity to produce a fast time and took it, in this month we are talking about 3 days max on a subject that I can do very well anyway. Life is all about making the most out of any opportunities that present themselves, I will never be upset about being awake to opportunities and IF THEY DON'T HURT ANYONE, I will happily take them, thats why some people get on in life.

Hang my head in shame, nope I won't. I'm happy to not play for 3-4 days if Mel decides thats a fair 'punishment' for being devious but I've already deliberately missed 2 days and I'm still 2nd (behind mthead who hasn't missed any days yet).

As it stands, there is a long time to still go in this month and if you want to win you have to put in some effort.

I'm thankful to mel (as she knows) for organising the quiz, its a bit of fun that brings out a competitive spirit in people, I'm one of those who like being competitive, I will ALWAYS, try to do my absolute best to win. Its part of my natural makeup.

Technical God, No 1 Geek And Linux Guru

Have you seen my Flickr pictures?

entwisi is offline   Reply With Quote