View Single Post
Old 15-11-2006, 21:14   #855
entwisi
God Member

Re: Accywebbers Daily Trivia quiz Comp!!!

As I said, I still see it as finding the best way to answer the questions. Yes it's mates on accyweb but lets be honest, you were probably all thinking how did I do it. Also it also actually started in Mixed bag as we are in now, I noticed that there was a lot of repeated questions, It was only when it was switched to fixed Qs that I noticed when watching Bills Qs that they were all the same but in different order. I can see that shortly we will all start getting repeated Qs again (even though funtrivia reckon to have increased their Q pool). at what point is it considered cheating if I was to get 10 repeated Qs, am I expected to take my time with the answers or something just because I have a good memory?

At what point does a line get drawn under all this, Mel has tried to move this on by resetting the rules and I am in a way happy that she did. what it did do is pointout that there will usually be a way to get an advantage and it shouldn't be as easy as it was. Mel probably wasn't aware of how easy it was. Now she does even if it was Raver that initially spilled the beans it was me who found teh flaw.

Technical God, No 1 Geek And Linux Guru

Have you seen my Flickr pictures?

entwisi is offline   Reply With Quote