Thread: Owd Bert Again
View Single Post
Old 05-01-2007, 16:42   #1
Owd Bert

Owd Bert Again

Because of problems with my daughter`s PC I have been unable to respond to those who send messages of goodwill ( and refrained from pointing out that I had said GREATINGS !!! ).

Also, we were only down for the Festive Season and am now back in Accy. The final move is still some time off.

I noted that a few mentioned the Photo Quizes I and others used to post. Well, if anyone is interested I have a 30 pix Hyndburn Quiz, along with a few other photos on www.flickr.com

If anyone is interested and is familiar with the flickr prog just type in the search box owdbert ( all one word ) and go to my SETS.

For those who haven`t used the prog I would suggest you follow these steps:

Load the prog and type in owdbert as mentioned above.

You should get a thumbnail and a larger photo of me -- click on "see more photos" which is to the right of the thumbnail.

This should bring up what is called my photostream and has all my loaded photos starting with the last ones to be loaded ( which happen to be the Quiz )

Also on the right hand side are my 3 SETS. I recommend viewing from these SETS. Click on the one of your choice.

If you click on the Hyndburn Quiz SET you will get the 30 thumbnails and a larger photo of Question 1. Click on this larger one and the next screen allows you to see a bigger photo and just to the right you can move to the next photo by clicking the appropriate thumbnail.

If anyone is interested and wants more info just PM me.

Cheerio.
Owd Bert is offline   Reply With Quote
Accrington Web