Thread: Joke Of The Day
View Single Post
Old 17-09-2003, 19:48   #78
lettie
Filthy / Gorgeous

Bejeweled Blitz Champion!
Post Re: Joke Of The Day

:    Two women are new arrivals at the pearly gates, and are comparing stories on how they died.

1st woman - I froze to death

2nd woman - How horrible!

1st woman - It wasn't so bad. After I quit shaking from the cold, I began to get warm and sleepy and finally died a peaceful death. What about you?

2nd woman - I died of a massive heart attack. I suspected that my husband was cheating, so I came home early to catch him in the act, but instead I found him in the living room watching TV.

1st woman - So what happened?

2nd woman - I was so sure that there was another woman there somewhere, that I started running all over the house looking. I ran up into the attic and searched, then down to the basement. Then I went through every closet and checked under all the beds. I kept this up until I'd looked everywhere and finally I became so exhausted that I keeled over with a heart attack and died.

1st woman - Too bad you didn't look in the freezer, we'd both be still alive.

The views expressed here are my own and not necessarily those of my family, friends, employer, this site, my neighbours, hairdresser, dentist, GP, next door's dog or anyone else who knows me..
lettie is offline   Reply With Quote