View Single Post
Old 26-03-2007, 18:00   #28
Less
Grand Wizard Of The Inner Clique

Re: Councillors in Hyndburn - Are they fit for purpose?

Quote:
Originally Posted by gondola View Post
All,

I find it remarkable that others are obsessed with my identity. I think it is not my identity that is important, but the information I submit.
I for one am not interested in who you are, but I am curious as to what you are, for someone with a reasonable way with words you do seem to have thrown together a variety of sentences that are not so much informative as provocative, you take the art of the simple insult to a level that I could be proud of, if it had been needed.

However all I can see from these pathetic outbursts of yours is a frustrated human who thinks, (falsely), for some reason he/she is far superior to we, mere mortals and that we need to be shown the error of our ways.

Or do you see yourself as some form of Agent Provocateur? Hoping that in your own simple mind you can get some mileage that will boost your ego a little bit more, (lets face it the whole of your posts drips of an over-inflated ego so it couldn't get much bigger).

Maybe you have a really wild plan to tempt one of our members to say something that could be used in a court of law somewhere thus removing accyweb? Perhaps it has become a thorn in the side of someone you hold very dear?

Please excuse these ramblings, I like you have an over active imagination and often read sinister plots where there aren't any.

However, I have jumped to one very crucial conclusion and that is:-

I don't trust you, I do not believe you are here on accyweb for either the good of the site or any of it's members and I would recommend that until you prove yourself different to the first impressions you have given that all members be very wary of what they say to you.

This one talks with forked tongue!

Last edited by Less; 26-03-2007 at 18:02.
Less is offline   Reply With Quote