View Single Post
Old 07-05-2007, 13:48   #108
accymel
I am Banned

re: Missing child in Portugal - Madeleine McCann

Grace of god indeed 1st & foremost!

But i seriously think everyone as human beings nature is jumped upon this thread without the real facts or knowledge neither one right or wrong for their opinion at this level, think at this stage 'very worrying' springs to mind, hearts & minds & all that. For once im remaining on the fence retaining judgement till facts shed light because i seriously think there is a lot more to this than meets the eye & rather not speculate till its more that case, my instincts are ringing bells with this case which are rarely wrong but the sketchey police approach i think they definately do suspect or know a lot more than being released for obvious reasons.

I can see all your points

Yes the parents were irresponsible or lax in thought to leaving under 5's certainly alone in the apartment without supervision, they are a professional family so had no real excuses like not affording the childcare service & they had other adult party members with them, but even still anything could of happened other than this - like sleep walking, child playing with things in the room they shouldnt etc because of no real supervision - kids are curious by nature.

Yes - nobody is perfect, parenting doesn't come with a handbook & parents are not above mistakes regardless, u have to make the mistake in order to learn from them but as with life it has consequences!

Yes - times are more unsafer now than they used to be.

Yes - people are a more niave on holiday than maybe at home, tho holidays are meant for relaxation & that can cloud judgements made.

You cant judge till facts are more known, we weren't there so its all speculation but also that people can express their own opinion to these events - doesn't make either one or the other the right opinion.

& yes hindsight is a wonderful thing but that only happens once you experience it

Last edited by accymel; 07-05-2007 at 13:50.
accymel is offline   Reply With Quote