Neil
Administrator

Ace Driver Champion!
Onslaught 2.1 Champion!
Defender of the Holy Pig Champion!

re: Missing child in Portugal - Madeleine McCann

Quote:
Originally Posted by panther View Post
on skynews you can leave messages of support for Gerry and Kate McCann, the parents of little maddy,
http://skynews.typepad.com/my_weblog....html#comments
Some very interesting comments isn't there?
It follows along the same lines as this thread. Everyone is terribly worried for the little girl.
Some blame the parents, some don't.
Some even think the parents should be charged with neglect or abandoning the children.
Some are even asking for the blame the parents comments to be removed.

this is one such strong comment

Quote:
I'm afraid it was your own fault, what kind of person takes their children on holiday and then goes out to dinner leaving them home alone? Your children are not a nuisance who get in the way and they should never be left unattended. Leaving a three year old with two younger children is an act so irresponsible I can hardly comprehend it.
I hope the poor girl is returned safe and then given to someone who actually deserves her and will look after her properly.

Posted by: David, Newcastle 9 May 2007 12:42:05
And this is another opinion

Quote:
Dear Madeleine's parents,

Don't blame yourselves - you done nothing wrong. Perhaps some one was watching you and your beautiful girl from the beginning of your holiday. May be those people are heartbrocken/troubled parents who saw in your daughter their own child.. Hopefully they will change their minds, and return Maddie to you very soon .
Every time I am looking at my 2 y.o. daughter I am thinking of you and sending you my best wishes.
Please stay strong and positive. Good luck!
xxx Love xxx

Irena

Posted by: Dublin 9 May 2007 12:41:25
Joyce is not a happy bunny either

Quote:
ISN'T IT APPALLING HOW PEOPLE CAN BE SO JUDGEMENTAL AND HURTFUL TO A FAMILY WHO IS GOING THROUGH SUCH A DREADFUL TIME. No compassion is shown to the parents, no regard to the horrendous pain they must be experiencing. Would the self centred, smug individuals who are writing such horrid things on this site ask themselves why they are showing as much disregard to this poor family as the abductor is. What separates YOU from the sick, evil person who has done this? - from where I'm sitting it seems to be very little. YOU ARE PUTTING THE FAMILY THROUGH AS MUCH PAIN BY YOUR WORDS AS THE ABDUCTOR IS BY HIS/HER ACTIONS!

Posted by: Joyce, Manchester 9 May 2007 12:37:11

Last edited by Neil; 09-05-2007 at 19:15.
Neil is offline   Reply With Quote