View Single Post
Old 15-06-2007, 17:13   #352
blazey
God Member

re: Missing child in Portugal - Madeleine McCann

I think the parents need to stop walking around smiling and laughing like theres nothing wrong. Theres looking hopeful and then theres looking like you are enjoying the publicity of your missing child all too much.

I think the only time ive seen them look upset recently is when that reporter suggested more and more people think it was them who did it. Where they really upset at the fact someone has the nerve to accuse them or where they upset in case someone found out the truth?

I hate to be cynical but there hasnt been much investigation into the family themselves and over here they'd be treated like the key suspects. I know they had dna samples and stuff to check them out but if the portugal police are being sloppy with the rest of the investigation, who's to say they didnt check them thoroughly?

That little girl isnt dead, she'll be somewhere still alive and it wont surprise me one bit if it ends up being something to do with them, if not, maybe they shouldnt be walking around laughing and joking like there little girls safe with them when police think she's in the hands of a network of paedophiles.

Would you be smiling at all if that was a possibility with your child? Doubtful.
blazey is offline   Reply With Quote