Thread: Buy Sell Swop
View Single Post
Old 18-06-2007, 12:33   #35
WillowTheWhisp
Resident Waffler

Re: Buy Sell Swop

Quote:
Originally Posted by treacletart View Post
This member bought a perfectly good working laptop for £125,i accepted his bid,thats all that matters,well to him and me it is all that matter's,Then the the busybodies started,its not our fault you lot havnt got anything better to do than interfere in other people's buisness,take a walk or a cold shower next time you want something to do and leave other people alone
Quote:
Originally Posted by treacletart View Post
if people dont want to buy a particular item,should they be making comment's in the ads,sometimes an ad can become a farce,you would think people would have better thing's to do with there time,i think it should be added to the rules,if youv'e no interest in an ad keep your nose out

Point one, this is not an auction site. You did not 'accept a bid'

Point two, the two perfectly logical questions regarding your item for sale were posted before you announced that it had been sold.

Point three, you were the one who turned the thread into a farce.

Point four, the very fact that people asked for more details showed that they actually were interested.
Most people would answer questions as politely and accurately as possible - you didn't.

If someone was willing to offer you £125 for something which you had hardly described at all then good luck to them. I wonder who it was.

I can't imagine getting much response if someone placed an ad which said "Car for sale, red one, full petrol tank - £5,500" Wouldn't you expect people to be asking the make, year, model of car and mileage at the very least?

WillowTheWhisp is offline   Reply With Quote