View Single Post
Old 04-07-2007, 10:01   #4
KIPAX
God Member

Re: Any professionals out there???

Quote:
Originally Posted by entwisi View Post
There are some online photograpy diplomas, a friend of mine is doing one. he feels it was value for money and does make you learn the basics properly before letting you go off all creative like.
thats why I said he should list what he already has done... the post he made makes it look like he woke up this morning and thought.. hmm photography.. that looks easy i wanna do that

Quote:
I love photography as well and in a perfect world I think I'd enjoy it as a job but I fear it wouldn't pay me anywhere near as
Some get paid very well
But once you take the step from hobby to paid.. all the fun goes.. your suddenly under preassure to get the picture absoloutly right.. just changes it

Quote:
I'd love to spend a day with you Kipax to get a feel of what its like trying to capture live sport.(I think people would think I'm a bit weird if I just turned up at Wilsons playing fields one day).
they would and your welcome to anytime mate.. but sports is a whole different thing to say a wedding.. the key is know your sport and know your players... i went to american football the other week and if i hadnt latched onto the photographer already there i wouldnt have got a single shot with the ball i fear.

Quote:
I keep meaning to get to the camera club meets but never seem to get there. Do you still go?
Nope... but only because I ahve so much on fridays.. mainly my tasks as the family taxi driver with trips to boys brigade, footy practice..blah blah