View Single Post
Old 14-07-2007, 11:02   #61
Margaret Pilkington
Beacon of light

Re: Shouldn't you be doing something else?

I REALLY shouldn't be here...... I have so much to do before the gang arrives.
It seemed like this visit was miles away....and now here it is breathing down my neck like a hungry tiger.
I have given the bathroom a good going over....steamed the tiles and the floors......tidied all the towels (we have someone in our house...not sure who it is....who always takes one from the bottom and then tries to stuff all the others back onto the shelf).
I am just in the process of tidying the little monsters toys....I think these things must breed in the night...I don't recall him having so many.
I have to find somewhere to secrete all my vinyl LP's...my music past......I keep saying that I will take them to the charity shop but hubby won't let me, I still have a turntable somewhere in the house...maybe that will turn up while i am looking for a hidey hole to put the LP's in .
I still have to dismantle all my computer gear and move the desk over to the other side of the room.......I am trying to leave that till as late as possible.......and of course I have to make up beds. Am I going to get it all done do you think.......Not if I continue to sit here on my bum talking to all of you!
Margaret Pilkington is offline   Reply With Quote
Accrington Web