View Single Post
Old 07-09-2007, 17:49   #3
Eric
God Member

Re: "It would be nice to get a rabbit out"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Neil View Post
Just been up to Rhyddings Park to give the prize to the winners of the treasure hunt at our recent fun day.
Gayle was taking the pictures and said "It would be nice to get a rabbit out"
So off I go to catch a rabbit from its run. After a few minutes said rabbit was apprehended, that was no easy task as they keep teasing me by coming over to my hand then running off again.

So rabbit out, picture taken and two happy little girls with a nice set of art paint pencils and plenty of rabbit stroking.

Next task - put rabbit back, easy, open hutch door and pop him in. Hang on a minute, only one rabbit. A quick look round and the other rabbit is sat close by smiling at me. So after 5 minutes of chasing him round the run and trying to fish him out from under the hutch with plenty of nettle stings to remind me to strim them down again and he was still running around. With a hand from Cllr Walmsley the rabbit was safely back in his hutch.

Gayle, please tell me you did not take any pictures of me chasing the rabbit around like a right idiot.

Note to Neil, next time Gayle has a bright idea regarding pictures and animals let her catch them
If you need a little more adventure, try this using Polar Bears instead of rabbits .... or if you think these are a little too big, try it with skunk, they are just about rabbit size
Eric is offline   Reply With Quote