Thread: Myfootballclub
View Single Post
Old 24-09-2007, 20:23   #113
doheochai

Re: Myfootballclub

Quote:
Originally Posted by carpon View Post
Re : Mr Doheochai.

Whilst I am sure that MFC and its members wish to make some form of "positive" contribution to a football club, it's plainly and blaitantly obvious that the fans and dare I say it the officials of this wonderfull club do not want to indulge in /or entertain the intentions of your consortium.
That is quite possible - We do know that as late as this week another club has approached MFC for discussions and a meeting was held with club officials and the club manager (this now makes eight clubs that MFC are currently in negotiations with).

Quote:
The whole concept of the MFC scenario is plainly and simply "FANTASY FOOTBALL"
Have to disagree with you here. I am not in the least interested in 'fantasy football'. I want to be involved, as a football fan, with running a club - something fans should be doing in every club in the country.

Quote:
This club is not the figment of some idealistic scenario.The Chairman,board,management,players,staff and fans have worked hard,TOGETHER, to put this club back into the national spotlight.
Acknowledged and absolutely agree. Everyone involved with the club have made a magnificant effort to get the club to its current position (remember I said earlier that I wasn't in favour of MFC buying Stanley - and this is the reason - MFC should not (and as far as I know isn't) be looking to buy a club that has been well run and has fans actively supporting the board.

By the way a number of MFC members are planning to go to a Stanley game in the next couple of weeks - please give them a warm welcome - afterall they are giving a little boost to the crowd numbers and that can't be bad.

Last edited by doheochai; 24-09-2007 at 20:29.
doheochai is offline   Reply With Quote