Thread: Joke Of The Day
View Single Post
Old 31-03-2004, 17:58   #162
Sparkologist
I am Band

Re: Joke Of The Day

The Campaign for the Moral minority might not like this joke, but i thought it worthy of posting.....

A teacher teaches a class of young children and decides to find out a little about their family lives, so she asks the question, to the class 'Today, can you to tell me what your fathers do for a living?'

A little girl raises her hand. 'Yes Julie, would you like to tell us what your dad does for a living?'
'Yes Miss. He's a postman Miss,' says Julie.
'And what does he do as a postman, Julie?' Asked the teacher.
'He delivers letters, Miss.'

Another hand went up. 'Daniel, would you like to tell us what your dad is?'
'He's a fireman, Miss,' was the reply.
'And what does your dad do as a fireman, Daniel? asked the teacher.
'He puts out fires, Miss,' Daniel answered.

The teacher notices little Billy sat at the back of the class very quietly, not looking very happy, because normally he is the class joker, always with something to say. 'Billy,' said the teacher, 'you are very quiet today. Would you like to tell us what you dad does for a living?'
'My dad's dead, Miss,' mumbled Billy.
'We are very sorry to hear that, Billy,' said the teacher. 'What did your dad do before he died?'
At this point, little joker Billy sprang to life. A beaming grin erupted across his face as he said, 'he turned blue, and sh** himself, Miss!'
славное одно

Any ramblings, meanderings, thoughts or musings are mine and mine alone. Any opinions expressed are Lettie's!
Sparkologist is offline   Reply With Quote