Thread: Joke Of The Day
View Single Post
Old 04-04-2004, 15:20   #165
Sparkologist
I am Band

Re: Joke Of The Day

If i upset anyone from the U S of A, i apologise. But then again, they are known for being slow in the 'Uther Side of Accy'...

After having their eleventh child, an Alabama couple decided that was enough. So, the husband went to see his doctor, (who also treated mules), and told him that he and his wife/sister didn't want any more children. The doctor told him that there was a procedure known as a vasectomy to fix this problem.
The doctor instructed him to go home, get a cherry bomb, (fireworks are legal in 'Bama), light it, drop it in a beer can, hold the can to his ear and count to ten. The Alabamian said to the doctor, 'I may not be the smartest man, but I don't see how putting a cherry bomb in a beer can next to my ear is going to help me.' So, the couple drove to Georgia, to get a second opinion.
The Georgia physician was just about to explain the procedure fo a vasectomy, when he noticed that the couple were from Alabama. The doctor instead told the man to go home and get a cherry bomb, light it, place it in a beer can, hold the can next to his ear and count to ten.
Figuring that both learned physicians cannot be wrong, the man went home lit a cherry bomb and dropped it in a beer can. He sat down, held the can to his ear and began to count. 'One, two, three, four, five.....,' at which point he paused, placed the can between his legs, and resumed counting on his other hand.

If it makes you laff; Gimme medal, gimme medal... or a karma point

Any ramblings, meanderings, thoughts or musings are mine and mine alone. Any opinions expressed are Lettie's!

Last edited by Sparkologist; 04-04-2004 at 20:31.
Sparkologist is offline   Reply With Quote