View Single Post
Old 22-02-2008, 17:36   #30
g jones
Senior Member+

Re: "Silly Cow" Poll

Quote:
Originally Posted by jaysay View Post
I think its irrelevant, as I have heard today that the standards board have kicked it out, so no case to answer. you have to remember this is about the sixth time the Jones Boy has reported Britcliffe to the standards board and its the sixth time they've kick it out, that should tell you something about this man. I wonder If cllr Jones is now going to appologies to one of his own lady councillors for showing her up last week, when she ran out of a meeting in tears. I notice he hasn't mentioned that on here
This is nonsense. I reported him once only. He insisted at every public meeting that the bus station was staying on Peel Street. The bus operators then (and still do) refuse to speak to that man. He had/has a shop on Infant Street. He should have declared it and left the room.

The Standards Board Agreed and gave Britcliffe a severe warning. However the constitution of Hyndburn had been watered down and the advice from the SB to me was this could proceed no furthur as Mr Britcliffe had not broken one of his own rules.

Mr Britcliffe then ran to the papers and proclaimed he had been found innocent. That's not what the SBE had said and the report is still in my office. So I would be careful what you say JAYSAY. The truth has always hurt you and will continue to do so so long as you pander to petty party politics and personal political friendships rather than speak as an honest resident.

AND CONTRARY to your jump in with two feet views. We do not discuss, organise, have a group decision on personal matters like this. Cllr McCormack (ring her to check if you doubt) made her own decision and no-one else got involved. So to suggest it was the Labour Party as a Group decision is a made up lie and one phone call would have cleared your mind on that.
g jones is offline   Reply With Quote