View Single Post
Old 27-04-2004, 22:56   #11
Outback Ozzy
Senior Member+

Re: Next Season's Squad

What about the call for Lee McEvilly to return. I for one would applaud such a move, because he was so versatile when he spent time with us earlier this year. Also I too hope Darren Kempson is signed permanently He would make a good asset. But who else is going to leave the club. IMO I think it is time for Steve Halford to hang up his boots, I just think he is a half yard too slow for the Conference. Plus his reputation doesn't do him any good either. I do hope though that the likes of Peter Cavanagh also clean up their act. I remember him saying after his first draft for the England game against Italy that he needed to be more careful, but since then, how many yellow cards has he had? Lets hope the only table we come bottom of next season is the fair play league. Any other comments for fellow readers on who should stay and who should go??

Piston broke owd geezer, Stanley supporter and shareholder, Retired and loving it
Addendum, the views I express on here are my own, if you don't like them: TOUGH!
Outback Ozzy is offline   Reply With Quote