View Single Post
Old 03-07-2008, 22:30   #48
cherokee
God Member

Re: Don't bug me teacher, eating me breakfast.

Well I agree with BB and to a point Jae swift on this. When My lot went to Rhyddings they hated it, mainly because of the reasons Jae came out with . (ie poor english speaking teachers, Teachers showing lack of enthusiasm)
I rem once pulling my son out of an RE lesson because of views I didnt agree with, and when the teacher asked me what she was expected to do with him I told her to give him a book and spend a bit of time teaching him about his own religion before confusing him on others. (Just one example of under enthusiastic teaching)

Yes the shop keeper were bang out of order and should be supporting the school. But so should the parents be co operating too. If these kids spend day after day looking at parents, teachers and all adults in general with an attidude of WHY BOTHER towards them , then they are bound to come back with some of the same.

On another note which i forgot to mention . Once we moved over here my 2 out of my 3 kids ended up with a 98% attendance and not really wanting to leave school, nor wanting a day off, The school were motivated with a brilliant head and hard working staff.

Last edited by cherokee; 03-07-2008 at 22:33.
cherokee is offline   Reply With Quote