View Single Post
Old 03-07-2008, 22:33   #49
katex
Resting in Peace

Re: Don't bug me teacher, eating me breakfast.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bonnyboy View Post
I just don’t see why blame should be levelled at a shopkeeper plying their trade.

Seeing as probably quite a large amount of her trade comes from the scholars at Rhyddings,she has a responsibility to her business to see that she is not upsetting anyone by serving these kids after school starting time .. i.e. 8.40 a.m. by the way. I would like to think if my business, would have a word and give them a 'take out bag' for them to eat it at break time, then everyone is happy.

If parents cannot be bothered to make proper provision that their child arrives at the school at the appointed time is that the shopkeepers fault.

No, not her fault if they do not have good parental guidance, but at this stage are in a limbo situation, and as prominent member of society, should realise they do have some sort of responsiblity

If the teaching staff cannot come up with a curriculum that the children find exciting and challenging or put forth effective disciplinary measures is that the shopkeepers fault too.

Think this teacher was doing her best to put forth some sort of effective disciplinary measure here Bonnyboy. As to curriculum .. too global a statement. Excuse by pupil: "Well, my school does not offer me any challenges for my overactive and challenging brain" .. doh
Kids should want and enjoy going to school.
Children can only enjoy school, if they know the perimeters of behaviour and discipline, this makes for happy kids .. not setting their own levels on how far they can push it
katex is offline   Reply With Quote