View Single Post
Old 04-07-2008, 15:23   #86
cashman
Coffin Dodger.

Jewel Quest Champion!
Cribbage Master Champion!

Re: Don't bug me teacher, eating me breakfast.

Quote:
Originally Posted by WillowTheWhisp View Post
School begins at 8:40. They were in the shop at 8:50. The classes had already started. Yet the shop owner says "If those children were mine I’d be pulling them out of that school." She obviously cannot see that being persistently late for lessons is a serious problem. If her children went to that school she should be thankful that the teachers care enough to actually want them to be in their classes.
thats what mercenary chavs do willow, n fer me respect is not a gift,its earned, i suggest the teachers have earned it by passing exams to attain that position, theres good n bad teachers always was, same as theres good n bad kids, i suggest that a kid earns respect - not by being the brightest lamp in the street, but by trying their best at school, what respect are these "Butty Shop" brats due? they had a total disregard fer school rules by being there at that time.like i said at the begining, respect has to be earned.