View Single Post
Old 04-07-2008, 17:24   #102
katex
Resting in Peace

Re: Don't bug me teacher, eating me breakfast.

Quote:
Originally Posted by shakermaker View Post
Hunting kids down with snipers and bear traps is just going to create more anger in the youth.
Tut, tut, tut ... that someone had the audacity to point out in public that they ought to be in school at 8.50 a.m. and not buying butties !!!

Have taken Jambutty's comment re. the school gates on board .. ok then teachers, if on returning home you see some of your pupils in uniform, turning over a dustbin, writing graffiti on walls and tripping an old lady up with a walking stick on Union Road, just completely ignore it please, as bound to be someone who comments that it is none of your business.
I still feel that what this teacher did was over and above the call of duty and deserves a medal !

Attacking 'the core' problem has nothing to do with this thread, and from what I have read Rhyddings are making every effort to improve their standards.

Are pupil's lateness/absences not put on the end of term report now ? Know it was on my sons (up to 8 years ago) .. I always checked to see if any I didn't know about.
katex is offline   Reply With Quote