View Single Post
Old 29-07-2008, 13:07   #5
jambutty
Apprentice Geriatric

Cool Re: Its here at last chaps

Quote:
Originally Posted by jaysay View Post
Well it had to come didn't it, make-up for men, yes chaps you can now go out and buy your very own purpose made cosmetics for the discerning chap who wants to look that bit special for the ladeeeeees. You can have your very own Guy Liner, or Manscara, I really did have to check it wasn't April fools day when I so this on Breaky TV this morning. Somehow I don't think its going to catch on with the likes of myself, cashy, Jam Butty, Royboy and Less, but there again I maybe wrong. Well there is one thing we could always ask for tips from the lasses on here about how to apply our Lippy
The nearest that I ever came to male cosmetics was in my teens when I used, what would probably be called hair gel today, Silvikrin hair stuff. It wasn’t as greasy as Brylcreme. I ended up just using plain water as it cost nothing and worked just as well for me. Still does.

Of course there was the make up for scout gang shows and for “Pirate’s Show” for orphans at our ports of call but that’s not quite the same is it. There was nothing quite like making a nine years old kid walk the plank at the point of a wooden sword. Not into shark infested waters, you understand but a paddling pool with a dummy shark.

There is only one way that I would ever wear some lippy and that is by transfer during an anatomical juxtaposition of two orbicular muscles in a state of contraction.