View Single Post
Old 02-09-2008, 13:22   #38
jambutty
Apprentice Geriatric

Cool Re: What avatars annoy you?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mancie View Post
You do set yourself up for this Jambutty.. bit of a devils advocate..are you up for debate or confict?..or just a normal bloke from Darwin?
No Mancie, but I did know what the reaction was likely to be. And I wasn’t wrong.

According to a number of members of this forum I am not supposed to have my own opinion but have to fall in line with theirs and if I don’t then I get vilified and then the sycophants join in.

I would remind you that I didn’t start this thread with the title of “What avatars annoy you?”

I just answered the question. Was that wrong?

An avatar that reads, “You are not able to view this user’s picture because you are too stupid” does annoy me and I found it to be offensive. I complained about it not because it was annoying but because it was offensive. Annoyances - I shrug off.

I see that accyman’s thinly disguised foul language post has been deleted. However the contents of that post gave me the clue as to who it was who tried to award me some negative Karma and making a nasty comment using the same format of thinly disguised foul language, but only succeeded in awarding some positive Karma. Which as far as I am concerned is the joke of the century. Maybe accyman cannot see the picture in his own avatar?